5 Free client gift ideas.
With Christmas only days away, your orders are complete and your packages are in the mail. Can I get a hallelujah!? Seriously. I’ve stood in those UPS lines before. You are probably getting ready to be done and cruise right into the new year. But what if you could give one quick gift that would leave your clients loving you even more than they do now? You would do it, right?
Here are my 5 quick client gifts that you can give that won’t cost a thing.
- A “thank you” email. Your customers have supported you and bought your product. Don’t let the sale be the last interaction you have with them. Remember, you are building a community. Go ahead and write them a personal note thanking them for being a part of your business this year.
- A free download. What questions do your clients have that you could easily answer? Are you an interior designer and you know how to pull off a last minute Christmas Eve tables cape? Send a quick downloadable video of how to do it. Are you a calligrapher? Send a quick download for how to create custom place cards. Are you a photographer? Send a quick video about how to take pictures of your Christmas lights.
- A free printable. Create custom artwork with a saying that your clients can print out and hang on their fridge or on their mirror. They will think of you every time they look at it.
- Feature them. Give your customers a shout out on Instagram or Facebook. Let them know you appreciate them sharing and using your product.
- Send a hand written note. Okay, this isn’t free but that $.50 stamp is well worth it. Knowing that there is someone, a real person, that they are buying from and that that person really cares, makes your client experience better than the rest.
Choose one, two or all of them to send to your clients. By doing these simple things, you will turn one-time buyers into loyal customers.
P.S. Have you joined our Facebook group? You should! Click here.