What’s in the podcast:
-Amy’s description of where she works and how individuals can be involved in helping refugees
-Michelle explains how Amy and her met
-Amy explains her background in creativity and service, starting with her mission in college
-Amy discusses how she came to the decision to take a break from working
-Lessons Amy has learned from working with refugees
-How to accept revelation that tells you ‘no.’
-Amy explains how social media can be used for good
-Amy talks about balancing motherhood and her career
-Amy explains her greatest joys in business, faith, and motherhood
Join our community!
Love our podcast and want to let us know? Leave us a podcast rating or review or both if you really love us! Not sure how to do that, well, here’s a step-by- step:
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter Mormon Mompreneur.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to login.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.